From Mindy's Kitchen at the Little Red Farm:
Hard Boiled Eggs
- Fill a pot with hot water and set on the burner set to high.
- Once the water is boiling, add eggs, one by one, with a spoon.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes once the eggs are all in.
- After the timer beeps, immediately remove the pot from the stove.
- Dump out hot water and rinse eggs in the pot several times with cold water.
- Drain and shake eggs in the pot to loosen shells while still warm.
- Tap egg on top, then bottom, and roll on side. Peel and store in the fridge.